Annavaram temple history

The ruins were pulled down in October 1950 and the mosque present at that site was shifted few kilometres away. [48] In May 1951, Rajendra Prasad , the first President of the Republic of India, invited by K M Munshi, performed the installation ceremony for the temple. [49] The President said in his address, "It is my view that the reconstruction of the Somnath Temple will be complete on that day when not only a magnificent edifice will arise on this foundation, but the mansion of India's prosperity will be really that prosperity of which the ancient temple of Somnath was a symbol.". [50] He added "The Somnath temple signifies that the power of reconstruction is always greater than the power of destruction." [50]

Sri Talupulamma Ammavari Devasthamam is located 70 Km from Kakinada, 106 Km from Rajahmundry, and 176 Km from Amalapuram (via Rajahmundry) and 8 km from Tuni. The temple is situated about 6 Km adjacent to NH-5 and about 8 Km from Tuni Railway station. And from there only bus transportation is available and that too special. The nearest railway stations are Tuni and Annavaram. One must make sure that the trains stop here as this is a two way broad gauge route and most of the trains are super fast. Though one can travel by road with a lot of options available, renting a vehicle will always the best option to reach this Temple.

Prakash Sadan 86 Ac Room Non Ac Room 5 Seetharama Choultry 94 6 Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam Cottage 21 Ordinary VIP 7 Floor Rooms below CRO Office 10 8 Vanadurga Choultry 10 9 Donor Cottage Rooms 3 10 Paying Guest House 6 11 Satya Niketan 64 12 Dormitory Rooms at Pampa Cottage 7 13 Harihara Sadan 135 14 Big Size Dormitory Halls at Vishnu Sadan 12 15 Medium Size Dormitory Halls at Vishnu Sadan 26 1 Main Guest House 2 Suite Rooms 2 Vinayaka Guest House 4 Suite Rooms 3 Eswar Guest House 3 Suite Rooms 4 Saptagiri Guest House 5 Suite Rooms 5 6 Suite Rooms  

Annavaram temple history

annavaram temple history

Media:

annavaram temple historyannavaram temple historyannavaram temple historyannavaram temple historyannavaram temple history